Monday, January 19, 2009

Today their is no school I'm so glad i don't like science one bit. I think i would like it if their was a better teacher i don't like the one we have he needs to retire.




Lately i haven't been able to do anything if you haven't looked at my moms blog i have Osgood-Schlatter so i can't do anything fun. I was going to play on a travel team this year in baseball but i am not going to be able to play. My mom says if i can get my knees better she will let me play city league. In the fall i am going to play football though no matter what. On February 1 the Steelers are going to play the Cardinals in super bowl 43. Go Cardinals

2 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

No matter what Huh? I sure hope you're feeling up to it in the fall. I love you and want you to take care of yourself so follow the medical advice we've been given and I'm sure you will enjoy many happy sports hours in the future. Love mom

Lydia said...

I hope get better. If you can get a ride you should come over to our house for the super bowl, we always have a big party.